Plant Health Care Technicians, Licensed Pesticide Applicators, and Spray Technicians
Plant Health Care (PHC) Technicians provide a key link between our clients and properties with our sales and office staff. While technical Plant Health Care knowledge is important for this position, communication skills are just as important.
- Missouri State Applicators License (or ability to acquire one) and ability to adhere to industry, safety, and environmental standards for using fertilizers and pesticides.
- Ability to evaluate, monitor, and treat insect and disease problems.
- Ability to operate, calibrate, and maintain PHC equipment (i.e. pumps, mixing equipment, etc.).
- Ability to drive large, standard transmission trucks.
- Commitment to timely and quality customer service. PHC technicians work closely with arborists and clients, providing critical feedback and recommending the appropriate treatments to plant health care problems.
- Must be able to work independently as well as assist other operations when needed.
Compensation is based on experience, but we pay competitive wages and we will match or exceed current wages if you can demonstrate your abilities and can meet our expectations.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Life Insurance (partially paid by company)
- Retirement plan and company match
- Boot allowance
- Other performance-based incentives
If you think you can make a positive contribution to our team, or would like more information, we require everyone to come onsite and fill out an application. If you are interested, please come in to talk with us!