Landscape Managers, Foreman, and Landscape Labor
Landscape operations help refine and shape our surroundings. To excel in our Landscape division we look for someone that has an attention to detail and an ability to communicate.
- Load and unload material between jobs.
- Install plant material (annuals, perennials, shrubs, and trees), mulch, light hardscaping, low-voltage lighting, ponds, etc. as required and according to industry standards.
- Maintain planting beds including trimming, dividing, and transplanting.
- Operate various equipment and machinery (ex. sod cutter, chainsaw, stump-grinder, skid-steer…).
- Ability to drive large, standard transmission trucks.
- Commitment to timely and quality customer service.
- Must be able to work independently as well as assist other operations when needed.
Compensation is based on experience, but we pay competitive wages and we will match or exceed current wages if you can demonstrate your abilities and can meet our expectations.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Life Insurance (partially paid by company)
- Retirement plan and company match
- Boot allowance
- Other performance-based incentives
If you think you can make a positive contribution to our team, or would like more information, we require everyone to come onsite and fill out an application. If you are interested, please come in to talk with us!